Adventure-E 2.8M flying weight is approx. 980 grams (34.4 oz.) It features OP0830 airfoil that was specially modified for this sailplane, the benefits of that are wide range of speed and extended thermal duration time in very low lift conditions.
- 2.4GHz friendly composite fuselage pod made of few layers of fiber glass with glass roving and carbon fiber reinforcements for extra strength.
- Removable canopy for rapid access to the radio and drive components.
- V-shaped wing saddle with molded in nuts for the wing mounting screws.
- Tapered tail boom made of carbon fiber/glass composite.
- 3-segments wing with removable wing tips for easy storage and transportation.
- Wing cores precision cut from white polystyrene foam, and the black poplar veneer bonded to the foam with aircraft industry grade epoxy in high pressure molds for perfect airfoil fidelity and a warp-free wing.
- Vertical stabilizer with hinged rudder is made of molded carbon composite
- Horizontal stabilizer with hinged elevator and rudder made from balsa and fully laminated with light weight fiber glass cloth for durability and stiffness.
model components, plans, glider name decal, step by step instructions, and all necessary hardware.